AMI-Ireland Intern Programme
Purpose: to equip participants in personal spiritual development and spiritual gift function. This programme also produces leadership development and ministry skill development via training and experience.
The programme consists of:
- Twelve month program
- Assessment application
- Personalised study and training customised to each intern.
- Study by books, syllabus and audio's
- Monthly meetings one on one with trainer - Andrew
- Monthly intern group meetings
- Ministry experiences, in AMI ministry settings, local and trans-local
- Cost: monthly contribution to AMI, study materials extra. Contact Andrew for more info.